The site visit in April 2018 is summarized as follows:
– Ground excavation work has been made in good progress.
– The porject is carrying out foundation work and the supporting piles have been completely completed.
– The foundation piles are currently being built. The entire foundation work is expected to be completed in the first half of 2018.
We stopped by the job site on 12/21/2017 and checked out the project progress as follows:
– The demolition is completely completed. Ground excavation work in progress.
We stopped by the job site on 9/6/2017 and checked out the project progress as follows:
– The demolition is almost completed except the subsurface area;
– The developer has settled construction loan and expects to close in November.
As of June 2017, the project has submitted demo permit and received DOB approval. The issuance is now subject to MTA approval. All the new building plans have been submitted to the DOB for review.