The building is complete and the certificate of occupancy has been obtained. The project is completed. Buyers have moved in.
– Construction continue to show progress but in slower pace past three months due to cold weather. There were about 40 plus workers consisted of cabinetry, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, interior finished and window installation trades.
– The building’s exterior is mostly done. Storefront window glass are being installed.
Base on the current progress, they are likely to finish up around summer. TCO is likely to ready in the fall.
The building is complete and the certificate of occupancy has been obtained. The project is completed.
The project is now expected to be fully completed by Q1 20019. As of early Oct 2018, the construction continues to show substantial progress in the past quarter as follows:
- Interiror construction has been completed for all units from 2nd floor to the 14th floor.
- At time of site inspection, workers were working on the interior work on the 16th and the 18th floors. Partitioning and interior framing are exptected to be completed soon on the 15th, 17th and 19th floors.
- Elevator, electricity and water have been installed up to the 18th floor.