Per site visit as of 12/13/17 to Hunter Street, below is summary of findings:
– The building is complete and in currently applying for certificate of occupancy.
– Right now condominiums units are being marketing by Modern Spaces.
– Construction progress shows substantial progress in past four months. Due to freezing condition, there were about 30 workers consisted of concrete, masonry, mechanical, and plumbing trades, super and site safety manager on site.
– Main sprinkler pipe is up to 19th floor and plumbing works is up to 15th floor, bathroom mechanical works is up to 14th floor.
– Per the super, they plan to substantially complete the project by end of 2018.
Per site visit as of 09/14/17 to Hunter Street, below is summary of findings:
– The building is substantially complete. They are finish up the lobby and remaining outside panel wall.
– Appliances except washers and dryers have been set up.
– More clean up work on 2nd floor as the floor has been used to store construction materials and supplies and other uses.
– Building is on schedule to finish in October this year.The developer recently rec’d AG approval for condo offerings plan and will be in market later this month.
On 10/17/17, we stopped by the job site to inspect the project and check out the project progress as follows:
– Construction progress shows substantial progress in past four months. There were about 60 workers consisted of concrete, masonry, mechanical, electrical and plumbing trades, super and site safety manager on site.
– Cellar and superstructure up 12th floor and on its way to pour 12th floor columns and elevator shaft and 13th floors (total 20 floors plus roof and bulkhead).
– Scaffolding pipes are erecting up to 11th floor protect debris from falling off job site. Horizontal netting has been installed on 10th floor. Hoist has been set up and can operate up to 10th floor and making its way to 11th floor. Exterior waterproof work is up to 3rd floor.
– Partitioning and interior framing is progress to 6th floor and will progress to work on 7th floor this month and they will on work its way up as after concrete form work removed.
– Main sprinkler pipe and plumbing works is up to 10th floor, bathroom mechanical works is up to 8th floor.
– Electric works is up to 3rd floor while temporary power is up to 11th floor. Electrical equipment just delivered and stored on 1st floor.
– Bathtub installation is up to 4th floor.
Per the super, they target finish up the building’s structure by end of this year.
Per site visit as of 06/15/17 to Hunter Street, there were over a dozen of workers on site. Below is summary of findings:
– Exterior and facade is wrapping up.
– Mechanical, electrical and plumbing has substantially completed thru out the building. Lights have been begun installed in bathrooms. Fixtures to bathroom and kitchen should begin very soon.
– All mechanical and utility rooms have been set up in cellar. Temporary power is running now.
– New flooring has been begun on 8th floor and lower floor so as painting.
– Bathroom finish is progressing from upper floor to lower floor.
– They are finishing up elevator right now.
– Roof is waterproofed and there are two boilers in boiler room on rooftop.
– Building is on schedule to finish in October this year.
Per site visit 06/20/17, foundation is complete and superstructure is up to 2nd floor. Per Albert, they have been slowed down by adjacent building owner in the back in order to proceed roof protection work. They are negotiating for access agreement currently. After they settle with adjacent building owner for roof protection works, they should move fast going forward in erecting superstructure.
Per site visit 03/17/17, just a supervisor and worker on job site probably due to cold weather that concrete works have not resumed. foundation is almost done exception to portion of foundation wall to east of property and formwork for cellar level is being erect. they should move fast going forward in erecting superstructure.
Per site visit as of 030817 to Hunter Street, there were over 20 workers on site. Below is summary of findings:
– mechanical, electrical and plumbing is progressing to 8th floor (top floor). there is temp. power running thru out the building
-interior framing is up to 8th floor
– windows have been installed from 3rd flr to 8th flr in rear of the building and sides of the building; windows are stored on site for front portion of the building
– roof is waterproofed and well done and being painted now.
– bathtub shells are installed in bathroom.
Per site visit as of 020217 last week, Lions Group is working on remaining foundation mat. They told us they would finish in two weeks. We believe they should finish it in a month. The project has been in long delays due to soil condition underground and poor performance of superstructure subcontractor. Albert has fired previous superstructure sub and currently new sub is working on foundation. Hopefully they will move faster this year.
Per site visit as of 020217 to Hunter Street, there were about a dozen of worker on site. The building’s superstructure is topped out and currently Mechanical, electrical and plumbing is progress to 7th floor. Interior framing is up to 7th floor. Majority windows (made in Germany) have been delivered in their warehouse in LIC. The window company has sent a representative stationed on site to oversee window installation for Albert’s projects. Per Albert, they will finish the building in the fall this year.
27 Street LLC
As the site visit of 10/11/2016, site pile work is almost complete and foundation and footing over half way complete. Developer said they will finish up pile work foundation this month.
Hunter Street LLC
As the site visit of 10/11/2016, the building’s superstructure is up to 3rd floor and construction materials like cements, CMU blocks and framing studs are stored on site. There are a few workers on site due to partial stop work order. Developer said he is working to lift tomorrow or Thursday. he said they will finish up the building’s structure by year end.